- Combat Gear
- Airsoft guns
- Batteries & Chargers
- BBs 6mm pellets
- Gas - Co2 - Oil
- Spare & Upgrade parts
- AEG Parts
- Sniper parts and upgrade
- Precision Barrels & Outer
- Maintenance & Tools
- GBB Parts
- Mosfets & other
- Gift Vouchers & Deposits
- MILITARY SPRAY PAINTS
- outdoor & survival
- Knives, multitool
- ! OUTLET !
Madbull JP7 inch Hnadguard - Carabine. The JP Hand Guard System allows you to mount rails in any position for complete flexibility without wasted weight and features you don't need.
The gun bag is made of nylon. Thanks to the application of the additional sleeve the cover will without any problem hold a gun that is up to 1300mm long. Inside of the main chamber there are two additional gun mounting bands. Inside the front 620x260mm big pocket we will fit a machinegun. The gun mounting bands are also located in it.
King Arms High Torque Motor -- Type MEDIUM for AEG -- The Aluminum Axis Bushing.-- High-Torque Motor-- Case and End Bell with Ball Bearing installed-- King Arms airsoft Motor Pinion Gear (Thermal Treatment)
The bag is constructed from durable and tough 600D nylon, which is capable of supporting the weight of two Airsoft weapons with ease. This practical carry case is ideal for any Airsofter who likes taking more than one Airsoft weapon to a skirmish, and keeping all of their gear together in one convenient bag.
Madbull PWS Diablo Compensator CQB OD airsoft, Primary Weapons Systems, Inc (PWS) is a Federally-licensed firearms manufacture
Gate X-ASR 4rd gen MOSFET AEG
X-ASR is the world’s first 4th generation MOSFET protected against reverse polarity. It saves space, time and money because additional regular fuse is no longer needed. Acting as an electronic guard, X-ASR improves your AEG’s safety and durability through conformal coating and self-test with 2 LEDs. Although designed for up to M120 springs, in full auto mode, X-ASR cooperates even with M150 spring. Moreover, in case of high torque motor and gears you can use stronger spring.
What makes X-ASR so special?
- No additional fuse required in AEG installation
- Automatic resettable protection against reverse polarity – protects motor and the MOSFET itself in the event of reverse polarity. Reverse connection will not damage the MOSFET or motor; the AEG will work again once you connect the battery in the right way.
- Smart fuse – protects MOSFET in case of motor jam. It prevents from overheating, overloading and overcurrenting. The MOSFET is protected against short circuit of signal and motor wires. In case of too strong AEG configuration, the smart fuse will turn off the MOSFET in order to prevent overheating.
- Built-in self-test – 2 LEDs allow for quick troubleshooting
- Conformal coating – Military Specification MIL-V-173C provides resistance to difficult atmospheric conditions
What are X-ASR's biggest assets?
- Mosfet – targets energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. As a result, your rifle gains higher rate of fire as well as faster trigger response. Moreover, trigger contacts are protected against burnout.
- Debouncing – provides full compatibility with micro-switches and ensures complete resistance to contact bounce (vibration). Your AEG gains higher ROF, faster trigger response and your MOSFET is less prone to overheating.
What is your AEG protected from when having X-ASR?
- Simple motor jam consequences – after a motor jam, the MOSFET will not be damaged due to too high current or overheating
- Damage resulting from battery reverse polarity – since R/C mini-tamiya connector has different polarity than the airsoft one, lack of experience or precaution while connecting the battery will cause no damage to it
- Consequences of using weak NiCd/NiMH batteries – the MOSFET will not be damaged due to too low voltage
- Damage to insulation of AEG installation and short circuit
- Harms caused by poor weather conditions
Behind the lines
Considering its functions, X-ASR is an improved version of NanoASR MOSFET. However, when designing X-ASR, we focused even more on its reliability.
The most important assumption was that it must be installed without any additional fuse. All the other MOSFETs we offer require supplementary fuse in AEG installation. To eliminate such necessity, we implemented the smart fuse and protection against reverse polarity in X-ASR.
Get ready for these amazing functions:
We have developed an electronic fuse with an accurate current sensor. A combination of current,
voltage and temperature measurements makes your AEG installation highly reliable.
It protects the MOSFET against overheating, overloading and short-circuiting.
If your airsoft gun becomes jammed, the function protects the motor and battery against damage.
Do you want to achieve a higher ROF and faster trigger response? Are you planning a power
upgrade of your gun? In that case, you need a MOSFET.
It targets the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical
trigger contacts. As a result, you gain a higher ROF of the gun and a faster trigger response.
This provides full compatibility with the micro-switches. It ensures full resistance to contact
bounce (vibration). You gain a bigger ROF, a faster trigger response and your
MOSFET is less prone to overheating.
This allows you to quickly check whether the device is working properly. It helps to locate
where the problem lies when anything goes wrong.
Thanks to its special conformal coating, our product is resistant to atmospheric conditions
(Military Specification MIL-V-173C).
16 other products in the same category:
Replacement programming button needed for some GATE brand MOSFETs. 1 programming button Compatible with: MERF 3.2 and NanoHARD *Upgrading / repairing airsoft guns should only be done by skilled technicians. Airsoftguns.ie is not liable for any damages caused by the improper installation of the parts we sell.
NanoAAB is the latest, 3rd generation MOSFET with active brake. The application of the most up-to-date transistors and microprocessor enabled us to create the smallest and the most reliable MOSFET with active brake in the market. Thanks to its special coating, it is resistant to atmospheric conditions.
All the components to make a small Tamiya type plug.
It has 8 functions. Thanks to its special coating, it is resistant to atmospheric conditions (Military Specification MIL-V-173C). Battery protection supports: Li-Po 7.4V / 11.1V / 14.8V. You can also disable the protection and use other batteries.
Battery Wire Plug Converter- Battery wire plug converter about 125mm long.
For removing pin from battery connector plug Suitable for LargeType Plug
WARFET is GATE’s most advanced AEG Control System. It has 20 functions and almost 6 million possible configurations. The outstanding Tactical Programming Card provides you with very easy access to the WARFET Power Module settings. SUPER-EASY INSTALLATION - JUST PLUG&PLAY, NO SOLDERING REQUIRED
TITAN V3™ Advanced Set - at once you purchase all you need to take total advantage from TITAN. It includes TITAN with ADVANCED firmware edition. The ADVANCED firmware edition offers wide variety of functions and is dedicated for those who like complex solutions. It enables access to the Statistics and TITAN World Rankings. To learn all the differences...